Monday

Seeing is Believing...

As women, we can go through life, gaining wisdom and experience, growing softer and stronger, taking care of those closest to us, becoming more of who we're meant to be, and still be blind to how beautiful we are. Perhaps it's due in part to the fact that, as we grow older, that beauty looks a lot different from that rather narrow category of beauty "out there", but still it's our beauty. So many people around us see it: in the way we smile, the way we love and laugh, the way we bring out the best in people, or whatever it is that makes us uniquely us. We may even have a partner who adores us and the way we look, but still we have our doubts. Here is the story of one woman who, shortly after turning 50, came into our studio.

Gale, 50
Business owner


I was in your studio in April, and did a photo shoot with the idea that I wanted a gift for my husband for our 30th anniversary. Another motivator for me was my husband was always telling me how beautiful I was, and I wanted to be able to see what he was seeing. Having turned 50, I think I was needing a bit more assurance.

The trip to the studio was a bit nerve racking, as I really didn't know what to expect, and this was something very "out of the norm" for me to be doing. Rodney made me feel very comfortable very quickly, and spent time getting to know and understand me. The day was a very special one for me, and one that I will never forget. Reviewing the photos was a wonderful experience. The private slide show really made me focus on the images that were taken, and see myself in a new light.

I am very happy with the end result, and am so glad that I made the decision to visit the studio. My husband was also very happy with his gift. He keeps my album on his dresser, and changes the page every couple of days -- my portrait on the wall greets him each day, and he has commented time and again how special it made him feel to have such a personal gift. Whenever I glance to the photos, I always leave with a smile and a little more bounce in my step.

All in the all, this was a fantastic experience, and I would highly recommend a session at your studio to women of all ages, shapes and sizes, not just for someone else, but most importantly, for themselves. I came away with a new sense of confidence in myself, and here months later, the experience continues to have a positive effect.

If you even think you would like to experience what we do at Eve Studios, I encourage you to give Rodney a call at 221-8413. Today. Or fill out the contact form on our website, http://www.evestudios.ca/

No comments: