Come back daily. I hope you enjoy!
P.S. One of our clients would love your help in getting a Pepsi Refresh grant to help the organization that has helped her child so much. If you don't mind me asking, would you vote whenever you come by this month? (See top of sidebar). Thanks so much!
If you would like to help with an event we're involved with, "SNOW night" (Safe Night Off Winnipeg streets) for street workers, the organizers are looking for donations of the following items:
- New Pyjamas (all adult sizes from small to XXXL), warm and cozy 2 piece style flannel pants and top are preferred.
- New Warm and cozy slippers (all sizes).
- New Socks and underwear (all adult sizes from medium to XXXL)
- New Blankets and pillows.
- New Manicure & Makeup supplies - nail polish, styling products, make-up.
- New Headbands, hair clips, hair elastics, combs and brushes.
- New Mitts, hats and scarves.
- Snacks, cookies, chips, chocolate, dainties/baked goods, veggies and dip, fruit, juice boxes etc & herbal tea.
- DVD movies (comedies and dramas only).
- Door Prizes & Raffle baskets, we plan to have hourly door prizes and then 3 grand prize door prizes after breakfast in the morning.
You can drop off these items at our studio before February 16th. Just call ahead to set-up a time at 221-8413.
Whether it's for Valentine's Day, an anniversary, wedding, or birthday, there are a couple of ways you can celebrate the occasion at our studio. Today, I'm going to talk about a "gift for him" (which, by the way, is equally a gift for you!)
On second thought, I think others say it best:
"My husband said it was his best gift 'ever'…I felt pretty, sexy, mysterious, silly and more than ever BEAUTIFUL. Leaving the studio, I felt so confident and brave..." ~A
" [I] decided it would be a neat gift to have some photos taken for my husband, but it turned out to be so much more than that! Rodney made me feel so good about myself and who I am". ~C
"My husband has always told me how beautiful I am, so, for him, I took the plunge. Rodney has a way, through his kindness of spirit, and wonderful professionalism, of making me feel beautiful and totally comfortable. And the pictures make me feel like a work of art!" ~J
"It was a great experience!! My boyfriend is going to love the pictures.......Hopefully as much as I do!!" ~H
If you'd like to experience it for yourself (and for your man), give Rodney a call at 221-8413 Tuesday to Friday, or go to http://www.evestudios.ca/ and fill out the contact form.
The sooner you get started, the better.