Tuesday

Mother's Day Extended


How quickly Mother's Day passes! I enjoyed breakfast in bed and lots of homemade cards and gifts. My hubby cooked for me the whole day and I received a bunch of tulips from my beaming four-year-old.

But it doesn't have to be over! You can celebrate being a mom or celebrate your mom with a mother/daughter session at Eve Studios, where our specialty is women. Sessions are $50 (complimentary for returning clients) and packages start at $100.

Today Rodney has the privilege of photographing two sets of mother/daughter pairs. Each of them will be entered for a special prize draw happening on May 19th. Lots of goodies: two hours of housecleaning, free facial, free manicure, free cut & style, free meal packs, free pampering and skincare products, free jewellery, free inspiration, free coaching, free art books, and free photo session are all available to be won! (We just need some free chocolate...maybe I should work on that!) You can enter to win by commenting on this blog post and telling me why you think your mom or friend should win (and you'll have a chance, too!) and/or by coming in for a session yourself!

Hope to hear from you soon...

No comments: