Wednesday

Two More Businesses I'm Proud to Promote

I have the tremendous privilege of building relationships with other business women. Today I want to talk about two of them: Kristina Poturica from Rituals in Hair and Skin, and Michelle Lalonde from Tiber River Naturals. Both of them have amazing vision for their businesses, incredible dedication to service, and a passion for what they do. They are way farther down the road than I am, in business for over 5 years (I think) and managing a fairly large staff. I respect each of them a great deal.

What to say? First, I would suggest you check out their websites. You will learn a great deal about what they offer and how they go about it. Both of them love to give back to their communities. Both of of them pursue excellence. Kristina won 2008 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year for Emerging Business. Michelle and her business partner Adriana have been runner-up and are going to win an award soon, I'm sure. Rituals does hair and esthetics, accompanied by relaxation treatments and are located on Pembina Highway. Tiber River offers a whole line of natural products, made in Winnipeg, for the whole family, as well as esthetics. I have gotten to know many of the staff there and appreciate their personable service.

Thanks, Kristina and Michelle for your generous donation of gift baskets full of goodies for our birthday bash this past month. We're proud to know you both.

No comments: