Thursday

Grand Opening almost here!

It's Sonya writing this time. Rod is so busy finishing up the studio renovations, that he hardly has time to think, much less blog.

Our Grand Opening is upon us. Only five more sleeps (how can you tell we have small children?!) Let me tell you, we're not sleeping much these days. The invitations finally got out this week. If you didn't receive one, apologies are in order. I did my best to play detective and track down addresses of clients, old and new, good friends, people who have taken an interest in our business, renovation contractors and anyone else who saw the building before Rod transformed it. But it was a big job, and I'm sure I missed some important people.

Here is the vital information:

Tuesday, January 29th
6-9 p.m.
354 Selkirk Ave. (Aikins entrance)

RSVP to studio@evestudios.ca or 221-8413

Hope you enjoy chocolate!!

We're currently working on the menu, last-minute details and of course, prizes! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: