If you would like to help with an event we're involved with, "SNOW night" (Safe Night Off Winnipeg streets) for street workers, the organizers are looking for donations of the following items:
- New Pyjamas (all adult sizes from small to XXXL), warm and cozy 2 piece style flannel pants and top are preferred.
- New Warm and cozy slippers (all sizes).
- New Socks and underwear (all adult sizes from medium to XXXL)
- New Blankets and pillows.
- New Manicure & Makeup supplies - nail polish, styling products, make-up.
- New Headbands, hair clips, hair elastics, combs and brushes.
- New Mitts, hats and scarves.
- Snacks, cookies, chips, chocolate, dainties/baked goods, veggies and dip, fruit, juice boxes etc & herbal tea.
- DVD movies (comedies and dramas only).
- Door Prizes & Raffle baskets, we plan to have hourly door prizes and then 3 grand prize door prizes after breakfast in the morning.
You can drop off these items at our studio before February 16th. Just call ahead to set-up a time at 221-8413.