Thursday

Psst--

Have you been wondering how to give the perfect gift to your man?

Whether it's for Valentine's Day, an anniversary, wedding, or birthday, there are a couple of ways you can celebrate the occasion at our studio. Today, I'm going to talk about a "gift for him" (which, by the way, is equally a gift for you!)


On second thought, I think others say it best:

"My husband said it was his best gift 'ever'…I felt pretty, sexy, mysterious, silly and more than ever BEAUTIFUL. Leaving the studio, I felt so confident and brave..." ~A

" [I] decided it would be a neat gift to have some photos taken for my husband, but it turned out to be so much more than that! Rodney made me feel so good about myself and who I am". ~C

"My husband has always told me how beautiful I am, so, for him, I took the plunge. Rodney has a way, through his kindness of spirit, and wonderful professionalism, of making me feel beautiful and totally comfortable. And the pictures make me feel like a work of art!" ~J

"It was a great experience!! My boyfriend is going to love the pictures.......Hopefully as much as I do!!" ~H

If you'd like to experience it for yourself (and for your man), give Rodney a call at 221-8413 Tuesday to Friday, or go to http://www.evestudios.ca/ and fill out the contact form.

The sooner you get started, the better.

No comments: