Tuesday

Hello Again

Well hello again, I hope you didn't miss me too much. As Sonya mentioned we spent some time in Saskatchewan with family, photos will be around soon (they are sitting on my laptop right now). Something that you might want to know about me (or not) is that I sometimes will see things that need to be done (like a haircut or painting something) and all of the sudden I need to have it done-right now. It really sucks when this happens with my hair at 10:30 pm on a Saturday night; as Sonya can attest there have been a number of times where Sunday morning my hair hasn't looked quite like it did the day before because I HAD to have it cut, well the same was true today when it came to my Main entrance door. For those of you coming to the studio in the near future, feel free to come to the RED door, and yes it is very bright red!! By the way, I want to take a moment to thank Alicia for the Email about why we should go with red for the color, I hope it doesn't disappoint.

My grass is also coming in quite nicely, for those of you who have not been to the studio lately and the clawfoot tub upstairs has just been re-enamelled and looks very nice.

Along with the work being done to the studio and grounds we have also been working very hard on new promotional pieces for the studio and soon we will be updating our website (read: it should be done in the next week or so).

I want to say a quick thank you to all of our clients for all of your support in the past year, I can't tell you how much your support means to us.

Enjoy the heat, talk to you soon.
Rodney

No comments: